Services for your Business
An American worker is injured every seven seconds, 12,900 workers per day, 4.7 million per year.
- A policy to protect employers from lawsuits resulting from workplace accidents and to provide medical care and compensation for lost income to employees hurt in workplace accidents. In almost every state, businesses are required to buy Workers’ Compensation insurance.
- It protects businesses from financial loss when one of their employees gets injured on the job.
DO I NEED IT?
- It is required by law in most states.
- It pays for:
- Medical care from the injury or illness
- Replacement income
- Costs for retraining
- Compensation for any permanent injuries
- Benefits to survivors of workers who are killed on the job
- If an employee collects Workers Compensation, the ability to file suit against the employer is limited.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- A BROAD SERVICES OFFERING– With a comprehensive approach toward the clients’ liability insurance, ART Risk takes the burden off the business having to manage multiple insurers/policies, letting them focus on what matters most… day-to-day business.
- EXPERTISE– ART Risk’s knowledge to ensure valued clients are properly covered with a catered policy is the company’s highest priority.
- STABLE OF INSURERS– ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. obtains multiple quotes to ensure clients are properly covered and competitively priced.
- QUICK TURNAROUND– Depending on the need, a quote can be provided in 48 hours after receiving all information requested and applications, giving clients the ability to choose and bind coverage within 72 hours of starting the process.