Customer Service Representative Job Description
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
SALARY: $60,000 DOE + Bonus Structure
REMOTE OR LOCAL
Would you like your job to be meaningful, provide impact, and be a part of changing lives?
If you are looking for employment that is meaningful, where you can positively impact others, and be a part of a team that finds a bit of humor in each day, while working towards the company vision with drive and positive energy, then we are right for you. We value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information, generating ideas and creative solutions, working in teams, and developing people that add value to the company as a whole. Behind our history of innovation and commitment to market leadership, is a company devoted to providing continued education, excellent benefits, and proper working conditions. We provide all the resources you need to support your professional development with an enjoyable work culture and environment.
ART Risk Financial and Insurance Solutions is an insurance agency providing financial and insurance services to clients in the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) community. We work with surrogacy/donor agencies and clinics (business to business clients) as well as directly with those clients on a family building journey. For over 20 years, our passion has been to help create families by providing every client with correct insurance knowledge and bringing unparalleled value to each client partner. We believe our team of ART Risk professionals are the core of doing just that.
We are looking to hire a visionary DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure a superb customer experience. The DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives. The DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS will assist in compiling the company's budget and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures based on CFO reports. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
- To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen, and have a sound understanding of business strategies.
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Controlling company costs
- Introducing tactical initiatives to address losses
- Work directly with CFO and CEO
- Create marketing initiatives and implement better business practices
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable team members
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, while collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Bring balance and direction to the day-to-day tasks in the company
- Actively participate in the work lives of your team to understand what challenges they have and how you can solve them
- Ensuring quality, efficiency, and customer service in each area of the company
- Provide leadership and management that mirrors the mission and core values
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members; provide mentoring
- Act as lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with every client and partner in conjunction with Director of Client Partnerships
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (preferred)
- 5 years of experience managing human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous position(s).
- Proven track record of managing budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
Benefits: (60 day waiting period)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays
- Vision insurance
- Internal Training (no waiting period)
- Bonus based on overall performance, as a result of targets and team performance
- Office electronics to complete daily tasks are provided by ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions with no cost to employee
- Monday to Friday
- 5-6 work events that will require travel both domestic and international
- All state, county, and OSHA guidelines are followed
- Flexible work location – remote or in office (if local)