SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT FROM SEPT. 15, 2021 - FEB. 15, 2022
HOURLY PAY: $19 + $5 per application completed per day
WEEKLY HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours/week
Would you like your job to be meaningful, provide impact, and be a part of changing lives?
If you are looking for employment that is meaningful, where you can positively impact others, and be a part of a team that finds a bit of humor in each day, while working towards the company vision with drive and positive energy, the ART Risk family is right for you. We value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information, generating ideas and creative solutions, working in teams and developing people that add value to the company as a whole. Behind our history of innovation and commitment to market leadership, is a company devoted to providing continuing education, excellent benefits, and proper working conditions. We provide all the resources you need to support your professional development with an enjoyable work culture and environment.
ART Risk Solutions is an insurance agency providing financial and insurance services to clients in the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) community. We work with insurance carriers, other agencies, and clinics (business to business clients) as well as directly with those clients on a family building journey. Our seasonal employment hires will be contributing to a successful Open Enrollment period for the ACA insurance policies placed using ART Risk Solutions services. Dependent upon work rendered and overall contribution to the company, seasonal hires may be provided a long-term job opportunity after following the seasonal employment end date. For over 20 years, our passion has been to help create families by providing every client with correct insurance knowledge and bringing unparalleled value to each client partner. We believe our team of ART Risk professionals are the core of doing just that.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent (Required); Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Agent experience, 2 years (required)
- PPACA Open Enrollment 1 year (required)
- At least 4 years’ experience in an office environment
- 4 years customer service experience
- Health and Life Licensing (required)
- P and C licensing (required)
- Valid, unrestricted CA drivers’ license.
Skills and Abilities:
- High Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs, and Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) and operating standard office equipment
- Strong willingness to handle complexity and learn the procedures followed by team of ART Risk agents
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills, including the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with ART Risk team members and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong administrative writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within the parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and in accordance with provided Standard Operating Procedures
- Capable of effectively managing time with assigned tasks, while also multi-tasking and prioritizing according to deadlines and information provided by Team Lead or other personnel
- Maintain a flexible attitude to provide assistance to other team members when time allows
- Detail oriented – able to accurately complete multi-step, procedural tasks within a fast-paced schedule
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To Ensure Successful Processes-
- Follow the provided Standard Operating Procedures to accurately complete enrollment applications for ACA medical insurance policies.
- Applications must be completed every 30 minutes within the work shift given the quantity of clients applying during the Open Enrollment period.
- Provide continuing service by providing necessary forms, processing changes, and follow-up communication with clients applying for insurance coverage.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals/changes.
To Ensure and Build Client Relationships-
- Enhance insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the team and company.
- Attend trainings (during work hours) to learn about offered products and services offered by ART Risk Solutions and become more familiar with our client base and procedures.
- Schedule phone appointments with individual clients applying for insurance.
- Complete ACA insurance applications by phone with the applicant, by using the insurance carrier’s web-based application process.
- Build trust with every interaction by listening to their needs while showing empathy, kindness, and patience.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: (List not all inclusive)
- Following the provided Standard Operating Procedures for daily responsibilities and assigned tasks.
- Responding to phone calls and emails within an acceptable time frame, not to exceed 24 hours.
- Forming and nurturing authentic client relationships with a service-oriented attitude. We serve our clients with compassion, empathy, and a desire to provide them the information they need with excellent customer service - each interaction creates an experience.
- Maintaining current, consistent, detailed documentation on all client activity, phone conversations, and correspondence.
- Prioritizing workload: maintaining a flexible attitude to switch prioritization when necessary or directed by Team Lead.
- Taking initiative to effectively problem solve and provide value to fellow team members and clients while being resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Actively participating as a team member with a positive attitude on daily tasks, special projects, and other duties as assigned by Team Leads.
- Facilitating constructive feedback in a positive manner, learning from the information provided to you, and self-correcting.
- Accurately completing basic math to record, balance, and check results for accuracy.
- Organizing and prioritizing own work; reprioritizing continuously throughout the day or week as needed with known deadlines.
- Staying on schedule with assigned application appointments. There will be multiple appointments scheduled in advance for each day. It is important to adhere to the allotted time allowed in order to complete all appointments.
- Internal Training (no waiting period)
- Office electronics to complete daily tasks are provided by ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions with no outlying cost to employee
- Monday to Friday, some Saturdays (will be scheduled)
- 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am - 6pm (weekdays) / 8am-5pm (Saturdays)
- Seasonal overtime during the months of Nov - Dec 2021
- All state, county, and OSHA guidelines are followed
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures
- A hybrid work schedule (partially remote / partially in-person) has been created to put the health and safety of our employees and their families first