Services for your Business
Offering benefits to your employees is important because it shows them you are invested in not only their overall health, but their future.
- Group insuranceprovides supplemental coverage to better ensure the physical, mental, and financial health of insured members and their families. Knowing they can benefit from such coverage is reassuring for both employers and employees.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Small group insurance is covered under the Affordable Care Act. The 10 essential benefits are included as well as pharmacy, mental health, and children’s dental and vision. The plan will cover medical costs associated with preventative care, diagnostics, prescriptions, x-rays, lab work and so on.
- Medical expenses, less any co-pays or deductibles. Dental and Vision insurance may be added to the plans to cover the cost of dental procedures as well as glasses, contacts, etc.
DO I NEED IT?
- It aids in employee retention.Quality health care is the number one benefit requested by employees.
- 56 percent of employees said that whether or not they like their health insurance plan is a key factor as to if they will remain at their current employer.
- Additional reasons include: Better access tocare, manageable costs and financial security, as well as tax benefits for your business.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- LICENSED IN ALL 50 STATES– Our brokerage is licensed in all 50 states allowing us to provide policy options for employers across the county.
- EXPERTISE– ART Risk’s knowledge to ensure valued clients are properly covered with a catered policy is the company’s highest priority.
- STABLE OF INSURERS– ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. obtains multiple quotes to ensure clients are properly covered and competitively priced.
- QUICK TURNAROUND– Depending on the need, a quote can be provided in 48 hours after receiving all information requested and applications, giving clients the ability to choose and bind coverage within 72 hours of starting the process.