A Policy Validation is often a required part of the contract phase for each surrogacy journey to understand the overall financial exposure for the Intended Parent(s). Completion of this validation reduces the financial exposure for each party involved. All insurance coverage is understood prior to start of the journey with no unknown costs developing after the transfer has happened.
- Analysis of Evidence of Coverage (policy contract) by our Client Success team and phone call to insurance company with specific questions inquiring about policy language.
- Written, professional report of findings and suggestions to move forward with the process.
- Phone consultation with all participating parties to further explain findings and discuss insurance policy options should additional coverage be needed.
- Over 20 years experience specifically in the Assisted Reproductive Technology field. Surrogacy policies are our specialty.
- Our two-pronged approach ensures the highest quality analysis of the policy: research of policy booklet as well as a detailed phone call to the insurance carrier.
- Standard turnaround time is 5 business days; 2 business day completion upon request.