Services for your Business
“Four out of ten small businesses are likely to experience a property or general liability claim in the next 10 years.” – The Hartford*
- “It is the ‘first line’ of coverage that a business typically purchases. General Liability Insurance covers many of the common risks that can happen to any type of business, such as bodily injury or property damage on the business premises or due to the business operations, personal and advertising injury, and medical payments.” – Wikipedia
- General Liability insurance protects businesses from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- PROTECTS THE BUSINESS FROM A LAWSUIT ARISING FROM:
- Third-party Bodily Injury – Protects the business against a lawsuit arising from a customer (third-party) hurting themselves on business premises
- Third-party Property Damage – when a business accidentally damages another person’s property
- Personal/Advertising Injury – Copyright infringement, slander
- SHOULD A LAWSUIT BE FILED, EXAMPLES OF EXPENSES COVERED ARE:
- Medical/Court expenses, Lawyers’ fees, Settlements, Judgements
DO I NEED IT?
- LAWSUITS ARE EXPENSIVE-Average cost of a lawsuit in 2005 was between $3K – 150K. Today, costs are estimated to be between $4K – $200K or more.
- COMPETITION IS FIERCE – Protects against advertising injury, including libel, slander, copyright infringement, and more. With most agencies, clinics, and law firms started by employees from previous ones, the likelihood of a lawsuit increases tenfold.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- A BROAD SERVICES OFFERING – With a comprehensive approach toward the clients’ liability insurance, ART Risk takes the burden off the business having to manage multiple insurers/policies, letting them focus on what matters most, your day-to-day business.
- EXPERTISE– ART Risk’s knowledge and experience ensuring valued clients are properly covered with a catered policy is the company’s highest priority.
- STABLE OF INSURERS– ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. obtains multiple quotes to ensure clients are properly covered and competitively priced.
- QUICK TURNAROUND– Depending on the need, a quote can be provided 48 hours after receiving all information requested including applications. This allows clients the ability to choose and bind coverage within 72 hours of starting the process.