Services for your Business
“Over the last 20 years, employee lawsuits have risen roughly 400%, with wrongful termination suits jumping up more than 260%.” –Nationwide Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance, also known as EPLI, protects businesses “against employee suits for rights protected under acts (such as harassment, wrongful termination, etc.)” – Wikipedia
- EPLI is insurance designed to protect businesses from any lawsuits filed against them by any of their employees.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Protects businesses against claims made by employees alleging the following:
- Discrimination (based on sex, race, age or disability, for example)
- Wrongful termination
- Other employment-related issues, such as failure to promote (and more)
DO I NEED IT?
- Most small companies lack employee handbooks with policies and procedures detailing the day-to-day happenings in and around the office including: the hiring, firing and disciplining of employees, which is where most claims arise, thus needing EPLI coverage.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- A BROAD SERVICES OFFERING– With a comprehensive approach toward the clients’ liability insurance, ART Risk takes the burden off the business having to manage multiple insurers/policies, letting them focus on what matters most… day-to-day business.
- EXPERTISE– ART Risk’s knowledge to ensure valued clients are properly covered with a catered policy is the company’s highest priority.
- STABLE OF INSURERS– ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. obtains multiple quotes to ensure clients are properly covered and competitively priced.
- QUICK TURNAROUND– Depending on the need, a quote can be provided in 48 hours after receiving all information requested and applications, giving clients the ability to choose and bind coverage within 72 hours of starting the process.