Services for your Business
“The single biggest existential threat that’s out there… is cyber.” –Michael Mullen (Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- “Cyber-insurance is an insurance product used to protect businesses and individual users from Internet-based risks, and more generally from risks relating to information technology infrastructure and activities.” – Wikipedia
- Essentially, it protects businesses when internal computers are hacked or breached.
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION– If the computers are locked down for ransom and you’re out of commission for weeks, this policy assists with the need to pay salaries, utilities, lease agreements, etc.
- IDENTITY THEFT – Steals the identity of clients using the business’s stored information
- THEFT – Credit card information of customers or from the business itself
- MALWARE – Malicious software erases critical files and data from servers
- AND SO MUCH MORE…
DO I NEED IT?
- NOT COVERED– Most businesses think they are “covered” through their General Liability insurance, which is NOTthe case. Often, cyber is EXCLUDEDin General Liability policies.
- NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN– Only 2% of small business owners view a cyber-attack as a threat when in reality, HALF of the 28M small businesses in the US have been breached.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- TRUSTED PARTNER – With a holistic approach toward the clients’ liability insurance, ART Risk takes the burden off the need to manage multiple insurers/policies, instead allowing clients to focus on what matters most which is your day-to-day business.
- EXPERTISE– ART Risk’s knowledge and experience ensuring valued clients are properly covered with a catered policy is the company’s highest priority.
- STABLE OF INSURERS– ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. obtains multiple quotes to ensure clients are properly covered and competitively priced.
- QUICK TURNAROUND– Depending on the need, a quote can be provided 48 hours after receiving all information requested including applications. This allows clients the ability to choose and bind coverage within 72 hours of starting the process.