- The Newborn Resource in not an insurance policy. It is a cost containment program that coordinates provider negotiations and payments of newborn medical expenses incurred from the delivery, in-patient services in the hospital, as well as out-patient needs following discharge from the hospital.
- An option to lessen the time and lift the burden of negotiating and paying claims as well as navigating the United States healthcare system so that Intended Parents can focus on the new addition(s) to their family.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- EXPERIENCED FINANCIAL CASE MANAGERS – Experienced case managers who negotiate with providers daily and skillfully navigate to the correct financial departments at both the hospitals and physician providers’ offices.
- DIRECT AND NETWORK NEGOTIATIONS
- PROMPT NEGOTIATION AND PAYMENT OF CLAIMS – Assigned managers overseeing the case, negotiating bills/claims, and submitting prompt payment of bills to each provider.
DO I NEED IT?
- PROGRAM BENEFITS:
- No restrictions on the number of newborns
- No hospital is excluded from negotiated rates
- Cost control to protect the financial resources of the Intended Parent(s)
- Full account reconciliation upon request and case finalization
- In-Hospital negotiations and payment of all medical bills until newborn(s) are discharged
- Out-patient negotiations of all out-patient newborn medical expenses, if any, following initial release of hospital facility up to a maximum period of sixty (60) days.
- SAVINGS– The total percentage in savings differs for each case. However, potential savings in time and money far exceeds the cost of program fees.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- EASE and RELIABILITY – Allowing clients to focus on the journey rather than worrying about the cost.
- EXPERTISE– Experienced financial case managers work on behalf of the Intended Parent(s) to assist in providing the lowest possible adjusted claims.
- EXPERIENCE – NES Assurance and ART Risk have a combined 30 years of experience in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).Supplying knowledge and solutions for their clients is their top priority.
*The Newborn Resource program through NES Assurance brokered by ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc.