- A cost-containment program tailored for those involved in surrogacy offering all-inclusive packages lowering the cost of the IVF process while not compromising the level of medical care.
- With multiple locations serving patients across the country, IVF Connect for Surrogacy has a national network of proven fertility physicians who offer a full spectrum of treatments delivering high quality care with a savings of up to 50% off that of retail costs.
- A network of providers identified specifically for the unique needs of the surrogacy journey.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- BUNDLED PACKAGING – Provides all-inclusive packages including: donor and carrier monitoring, medications, labs, office visits, imaging, mock cycles, cryopreservation, transfers, screenings, and genetic testing.
- DISCOUNTED GENETIC TESTING
- DISCOUNTED PHARMACY
- INDUSTRY LEADERS – High quality services and pricing discounts typically reserved for the large payers of group healthcare.
DO I NEED IT?
- BUNDLED PACKAGING = LESS EXPENSIVE – Controlled costs with an all-inclusive cycle including medications.
WHY CHOOSE ART RISK?
- EASE and RELIABILITY – Allowing clients to focus on the journey rather than worrying about the cost.
- EXPERTISE – IVF Connect’s network of fellowship-trained physicians has achieved documented success rates that are among the top in each market they serve.
- EXPERIENCE – NES Assurance and ART Risk have a combined 30 years of experience in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Providing knowledge and solutions for clients are their top priorities.
- FINANCING AVAILABLE – An option to finance a large portion of the cost allowing more flexibility for clients.
- SAVINGS – The total cost differs for each patient and IVF experience. However, expected savings projected up to 50% over standard retail costs.
*IVF Connect for Surrogacy program through NES Assurance brokered by ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc.